- Wrote to the White House regarding the Dakota Access Pipeline. Received a reply from President Obama.
- Wrote an Op-Ed for the Daytona Beach News Journal about the Dakota Access Pipeline.
- Organized a large, peaceful rally in Orlando, Florida for DACA recipients. Rally was televised across central Florida.
- Spoke with Jeb Bush regarding at-risk women and children to garner support for needed Florida programs.
- Met with Lawton Chiles to discuss the needs of at-risk women and children. Was able to get full support of needed Florida programs.
Editorial Committee: Editorial Committee position for Al-Mukhatabat Journal, and international, trilingual philosophy journal. July, 2015-2017.
Beta Tester: Test new features for PhilPapers, an open access database of academic philosophical scholarly research. Oct 15, 2010.
Invited Lecturer: “New Frontiers for Indigenous Rights.” Invited lecture for an Honors Global Justice class at Stetson University on the Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples. Guest speaker at Stetson’s Philosophy Club on political philosophy and indigenous issues. Spring, 2009.
Credited In Sequoyah Rising by Steve Russell. Spring, 2008.
Referee: Conference referee for the Northeast Florida Student Philosophy Conference. Fall, 2008.
Guest Lecturer: Guest lecturer for Reasoning and Critical Thinking on Confirmation Bias. University of North Florida, Jacksonville, Florida, 2008.
Co-Editor and Contributor: Co-editor and contributor for the Florida Student Philosophy Blog, an electronic resource for philosophy undergraduate and graduate students hosted by the University of North Florida’s Department of Philosophy and Religious Studies, 2006-2010.
Workshop Co-Developer: Developed a workshop on the topics of governmental integrity and transitional justice, Spring 2007.
Guest Lecturer: “Martha Nussbaum’s Capability Approach and the Colonization of American Indians.” Lecture delivered to students in Feminist Ethics (Upper-level undergraduate philosophy course). Stetson University, DeLand, Florida, 2004.
Guest Speaker: “Questioning the Metanarratives: An Explanation of Postmodernism with Emphasis on Social and Cultural Movements.” The Chiles Academy, Port Orange, Florida, 2004.
Guest Motivational Speaker: “High School and Beyond.” Presentation delivered to middle and high school students at risk for dropping out of school. The Chiles Academy, Port Orange, Florida, 2004.
Master’s Coursework, Practical Philosophy and Applied Ethics, University of North Florida, 2009. (Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi)
Bachelor’s Degrees, Philosophy and Psychology, Stetson University, 2004.